Quick Update & Thankful November

Quick sum of things since my last post: 

- birthday party was so much fun, and the photos turned out beautifully! 



- I finished my Bebo Mia Exam & first doula birth (videos to come!)

- Halloween has come & gone another year:






(The Cat & The Fiddle and The Cow that Jumped over the Moon)

-  we have been trying to conceive (with no cycles or luck so far) for a while now...


- and I updated the website again (with a new url - the host site changed it, what a pain!), with new pricing, scheduling and layout at http://thepregnantdoula.wixsite.com/doula 

~

Now suddenly, it's November again!

A few of my American friends do something to be thankful for every day of November, I think until their Thanksgiving (ours was in October, of course). I have always thought that it was important to be thankful for something every single day, even if it is something trivial or a basic need for survival, we are always lucky and should be grateful for something. So I thought I'd join in and give my blog a bit more attention than I have been lately with Thankful November: Something to be Thankful for Every Day of November.

Day 1: 
Today I am thankful for my mommy groups, who though "just on Facebook" have given me the most enriching, wonderful friendships. From simple questions on if there are 2 lines or just an evap,  to deep philosophical, political debates to helping those in need in the most tangible, supportive ways, these women are my "tribe". My village of mothers, sisters, cousins and friends that keep me on my feet when I feel like giving up, and shout praise from the rooftops in my highest moments. These women inspire me, fire me up, give me hope and make me re-evaluate my stances on so many things, these women have taught me so much.

So today, I am thankful for friends, near and far, who are truly my closest supports. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Weeks - My Birth Plan

14 Weeks - Comparison Photos, Belly at a Bridal Show, New Video & Midwife Appointment!

First Trimester Collage! (12w5d)